And Mugello winner is…. with 6 pole positions this year, and his 6th consecutive win = Marc Marquez!!!
Mugello Moto Grand Prix was indeed fast and furious - Yamaha Jorge Lorenzo trying everything he could to conquer the win but Honda Marc Marquez is still the man to beat!
It is always a pleasure to see MotoGP Racing @ Mugello Italy; specially when you have a battle such the wonderful one we just had: series leader Marc Marquez vs. Jorge Lorenzo…. Honda vs. Yamaha!
Our friends at GrandPrixRankings.com have released some stats as F1, MotoGP, Indycar and World Superbike complete various rounds; of course Marquez heads the listing with Lewis Hamilton probably as dominant in F1 as the Spaniard is in MotoGP
MotoGP young Spaniard continues to impress; 4 poles and 4 wins in the first 4 races of the 2014 season…. can anyone stop him?
- Nico Rosberg, great race for the German.
- Frst podium for young Red Bull driver, Daniel Ricciardo, and rookie McLaren driver Kevin Magnussen.
- McLaren-Mercedes got the most points with Jenson Button claiming 4th; which became 3rd with Ricciardo DSQ.
- Lewis Hamilton retirement due to a broken cylinder.
- Ferrari continues to struggle this year.
- Kimi Raikkonen dream switch to Ferrari will take more time to prove successful.
- Valtteri Bottas showed the great pace of the Williams in the dry.
- Daniel Ricciardo was disqualified of the race (!)
- Felipe Massa taken out by Kamui Kobayashi in the first lap.
- Sebastian Vettel retired from the race. Software issues and lack of power are to be analysed by the Red Bull Team.
- Lotus-Renault had its 2 drivers retired.
Formula One testing in Bahrain is just that… testing but it is interesting to look into these numbers while Felipe Massa and Williams are in the commanding lead!
Hope you understand now what they meant by elbow to the curb! Valentino Rossi on the Yamaha is like sugar to your daily coffee :-)
Valentino Rossi clocked exactly same time as Dani Pedrosa on the last day of the Motogp2014 Sepang test2 both at the top of their game; yamaharacing hoping to have a good year with the doctor!!!